Business & Service Information
- State of Wisconsin Development Zone (presently on Tribal Trust Land). A business can be certified as a development zone business and receive State tax benefits for new full time employees.
- Brian Gauthier (UW-Extension for Lac du Flambeau) and Emerson Coy (Lac du Flambeau Tribal Planner) do initial business counseling. Both are located at 602 Peace Pipe Road and can be reached by phone at (715) 588-4252.
- Matching grants for market and business plan development called "Early Planning Grant" program, this is a state program.
- Minority Business Certification -- call E. Aggo Akyea, certification consultant, (608) 266-9550.
- Lac du Flambeau is a Technology Zone, which gives employee and property tax benefits.